This is a Photo & Video Service while walking in Corfu Town through most of it's famous momuments.
The servicies starts close to Corfu Port. The plan is to pass by all the important sites and momuments of Corfu Town and it's suburbs.
We are visiting:
1. "Spilia" Medieval town wall gate
2. New Fortress - 16th century a.D.
3. Old Hebrew ghetto
4. Medieval Town with its "kantons" (narrow walkways)
5. The Famous "Liston" Area
6.The Ionian Parliament Building - 1854 a.D.
7. Classic Music Bands establishments - 1842 a.D.
8. The modern town
9. Ancient Menekratus Soldier Momument - 6th century b.C.
10. Ancient Temple of Artemis (Diana) - 6th Century b.C.
11. Monastery of Saint Theodores - 4th century a.D.
12. Oldest Christian Basilica Church of "Palaiopolis" (Ancient Town) - 5th century a.D.
13. Ancient Temple of Hera - 6th century b.C.
14. Ancient Temple of Apollo (sun god) - 6th century b.C
15. Ex British Comissioner Summer Residence - 1831 a.D.
16. Oldest operating Christian temple of Iasonas & Sosipatros - 1000 a.D.
17. Espianada Square
18. Old Fortress - 6th century / 16th century a.D.
19. British Comissioner Palace
20. Old aristocracy's Faliraki Beach
At the end of this video / photo service tour we will stop for a drink in a suprice place with an amazing sea view.